Date: June 15, 2023
- Session cookies are specific to a particular visit and carry information with you as you view different pages, so you don't have to re-enter information each time you change pages or try to check out. Session cookies automatically expire and delete themselves shortly after you leave the website or when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies remember some information about your preferences for viewing the website and allow us to recognize you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored in your browser cache or mobile device until you choose to delete them, and usually delete themselves upon expiration.
- Third-party cookies (usually marketing cookies) are placed by people other than us and may collect browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them, or until they expire based on the period set in the respective third-party cookie.
Purpose of data processing:
- Security and Authentication (Absolutely Necessary)
Some cookies and similar technical features are necessary and extremely important to ensure the normal functioning of EGO for visitors and members, such as maintaining the security of the website, Protection and integrity, authentication and logging (including remembering your permissions and consents), and the ability to ensure secure completion of transactions.
- Account and User Preferences
Some technologies are used to remember your account and preferences over time, such as keeping you logged in when you return, maintaining your Choose how you want the site to appear (including tracking your preferred language and country), and customize content based on how you use the site.
- Social Networks
here are technologies that help you interact with the social networks you are logged into when using the website, such as sharing content with social networks and logging in with social networks. and other functions that you use through social networks or that are permitted by the privacy policies of social networks. These can be set and controlled by the social networks and your preferences for those social networks. Social networks may also work with EGO or you for analytical or marketing purposes, as described below. You can manage your privacy preferences with respect to these social networks and their tools and widgets through your accounts on those social networks.
- Performance and Analytics
Some technologies help provide performance data about how a website operates for the purpose of improvement, including, for example, data about website and application functionality and speed, and Help us optimize the website, help us improve your experience by using the website, and detect and collect reports on errors to help make the website run better. In addition, we may use transient technologies, including cookies or local storage objects, for site performance, experiments, form information, and interaction with the site, and may use temporary, short-term cookies to facilitate limited-time site activities, such as It's sales and promotion.
- The website uses Google Analytics to help understand how its community uses the site. For some of the advertising features listed below, such as retargeting, data from Google Analytics may be used with Google andEGO as permitted by their individual policies.EGO's first-party data is merged with third-party cookies (such as Google's advertising cookies). For EU citizens, Google transfers personal data based on standard contractual clauses under the General Data Protection Regulation, and we take additional technical measures to protect personal data by setting privacy-friendly settings in our Google Analytics accounts. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout。
When you first visit our website you will see our Cookie Notice/Banner where you can accept all cookies or manage your cookie settings. You can withdraw your consent and clear cookies from your browser at any time. Information on procedures for enabling, disabling or removing cookies can be found on the website of your Internet browser provider through your help screen.
For your convenience, links to commonly used browsers are listed below. For other browsers, please see your browser settings to manage cookies.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
We use third-party cookies to optimize marketing performance and measure the effectiveness of our advertising on other websites. This includes:
Google – Manage cookies through Google Ads Settings
LINE – Manage cookies through Line Ads Settings
LinkedIn – Manage cookies through LinkedIn ad settings
Twitter - Manage Cookies with Your Ad Choices
Facebook - Manage cookies with your ad choices
If you choose not to enable some cookies, or later disable cookies, you may still visit our site, but your ability to use certain features or areas of the site may be limited
If you have any questions about this policy, you may contact us by email [email protected] 聯絡我們。
Your consent applies to the following domain names: www.ego-dpn.com